Why Story Groups?
- Telling your story is one of the most helpful ways for a man to start connecting his story to the story God is telling.
- Most men feel alone and isolated from other men. Telling your story is a powerful way to experience connection and healing.
- The number one indicator of emotionally stable children is that a parent can verbalize the story of his heart.
- Neurological research reveals that telling your story and listening to the stories of others produces physical changes in brain structure. It is a physically transforming process.
Story Group Details:
- Story groups meet for 12 weeks, usually on weekday evenings at a mutually convenient place.
- During one meeting, each man will share a part of his story centered on a certain topic.
- Each group is limited to 6 men.
- Story groups start in January, March, and September.
- Cost is $400, which includes a copy of Bill's new book, Heroic. Scholarships are available.
For more information about upcoming story groups, please email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org